There are two Deutsche Börse Group companies in Prague: Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. and Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. occupy offices in Prague’s Karlin 8 district. At present, more than 800 staff members from both companies work in Prague. Prague is Deutsche Börse Group’s third largest hub after Frankfurt and Luxembourg.
The Prague Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. staff work on the development and maintenance of Deutsche Börse Group’s IT systems, focusing on the areas trading, clearing and settlement. Staff work in close cooperation with colleagues from the Group’s other main locations. In fact, the specialized development teams are frequently cross-border entities made up of employees from various locations. The projects thereby profit from the strong network between the Group locations in Prague, Frankfurt and Luxembourg.
Clearstream Operations Prague, s.r.o mainly focuses on back office operations for the Custody and Settlement area. Clearstream Operations Prague, s.r.o. formed in June 2008. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Clearstream International S.A. In addition to its focus on back-office settlement and custody, it also provides services in the areas of product development, office automation and HR services for Deutsche Börse Group 54 markets linked with Clearstream.
What is written about Deutsche Borse Services at Glassdoor?
- “Friendly environment, smart people, international”
- “All right pay and benefits”
- “The culture is great, good work-life balance, flexible hours. Friendly co-workers. A lot of possibility to grow, paid courses. Yearly bonus, a lot of other bonuses (free public transportation, gym passes etc.)
- “Stable corporate environment”
- “Competitive salary + benefits”
- “Modern office with good location”
EMPLOYEES IN NUMBERS
Students & Internships
- Average age: 33
- Seniority 5 years and more: 298
- 30 nationalities
- In 2016 was consumed 1,3 tons of coffee beans