There are two Deutsche Börse Group companies in Prague: Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. and Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o.
We are based in modern offices in Karlin where more than 800 staff members from both companies work. Prague is Deutsche Börse Group’s third largest hub after Frankfurt and Luxembourg.
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o.
In Prague, our staff work on the development and maintenance of our trading, clearing and settlement IT systems. Our Prague team works closely with colleagues from our other main locations. Specialized development teams often operate on a cross-border and a strong network between our teams in Prague, Frankfurt and Luxembourg helps make our projects successful
Clearstream Operations Prague, s.r.o
We focus mainly on providing back office custody and settlement operations. Clearstream Operations Prague, s.r.o. was formed in June 2008 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Clearstream International S.A. From Prague, we also provide product development, office automation and HR services for the 54 Deutsche Börse group markets that are linked with Clearstream.
What people have written about us on Glassdoor:
- “A friendly environment, smart people, international”
- “The culture is great, good work-life balance, flexible hours. Friendly co-workers, Lots of room to grow, paid courses. Yearly bonus, a lot of other bonuses (free public transportation, gym passes etc.)”
- “A stable corporate environment”
- “Competitive salary and benefits”
- “A modern office in a good location”
EMPLOYEES IN NUMBERS
Students & Internships
- Average age: 33
- Seniority 5 years and more: 298
- Nationalities: 30
- Coffee beans consumed in 2018: 1.3 tons