As one of the largest international exchange organisation and innovative market infrastructure provider, Deutsche Börse Group offers its customers a wide range of products, services and technologies covering the entire value chain of financial markets. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital. With around 6,700 employees, the company has its headquarters in the financial centre of Frankfurt/Rhine-Main, as well as a strong global presence in Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London and at other locations for its customers all over the world. Deutsche Börse Group is a great place for talents keen to develop their career in the world of finance.
Nowadays, we have over 1000 colleges working in our Prague offices, located in the vibrant part of the city – Karlin. We take pride in our diverse, positive and multi-cultural environment, having local colleagues of 50 nationalities and daily cooperating across the locations.
Our HR team is responsible for over 1000 finance & IT colleagues located in Prague. We cooperate closely with HQ in Frankfurt as well as with other locations, such as Luxemburg, Cork or Singapore. As our future colleague you will be co-responsible for complex HR & payroll agenda. We cover complete payroll preparation and data management, while cooperating with external payroll provider in final calculation/payroll stages.
Your future responsibilities
- Complex responsibility for payroll process: we cover very complex and compliant process from data preparation and checks up to final reconciliation and validation of outputs at a final stage - in close cooperation with external payroll provider.
- Driving and supervising improvements of various payroll areas [overtimes/on call management, attendance management, reporting and SAP SF optimization]
- Professional support for management & employee, advising on daily HR payroll topics.
- Partnering with other key stakeholders (External payroll provider, Tax advisors, Controlling team etc.)
- Participation in ongoing digitalization projects, close cooperation with global HR team
- Reporting & data management on ad hoc basis – audits, ad hoc / regular reports, digitalization projects
What we offer
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: stable, multi-culture and employee friendly company, an excellent location in Karlin, attractive social benefits such as fully covered sick leave and maternity leave or the broad variety of career opportunities.
We have non formal culture with flat organizational structure split into product- and service-oriented teams. Home office, flexible working time and many social events across the year.
- Advanced experience in payroll / Relevant professional experience
- Working knowledge of the labor code and related topics (with focus on the payroll area)
- Structured, with friendly and cooperative mindset.
- Very good English knowledge
- Very good PC skills (MS excel). Knowledge of SAP/ SAP SF is a strong asset
- Functional knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to day-to-day management of employees
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application.
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, self-organization of the job, children-friendly office, individual budget for personal growth
English (advanced), Czech (proficient)
Deutsche Börse Group
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.
ContactDeutsche Börse Group
Adriana de Martini