As one of the largest international exchange organisation and innovative market infrastructure provider, Deutsche Börse Group offers its customers a wide range of products, services and technologies covering the entire value chain of financial markets. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital. With around 6,700 employees, the company has its headquarters in the financial centre of Frankfurt/Rhine-Main, as well as a strong global presence in Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London and at other locations for its customers all over the world. Deutsche Börse Group is a great place for talents keen to develop their career in the world of finance.
Nowadays, we have over 1000 colleges working in our Prague offices, located in the vibrant part of the city – Karlin. We take pride in our diverse, positive and multi-cultural environment, having local colleagues of 50 nationalities and daily cooperating across the locations.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream provides the post-trade infrastructure for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide. With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities.
Accounts Payable Accountant (f/m/d)
Field of Activity
Finance Operations is part of the Financial Accounting department of Deutsche Börse Group. Finance Operations is mainly responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable as well as further related topics. The section acts as a service provider for all group companies especially in Germany and Luxembourg. The section is involved in monthly, quarterly as well as year-end closing.
You will act as the accountant and be therefore responsible for part of the booking process. You will be assigned to work in the field of accounts payable, GL accounting or asset accounting. The particular role may also involve the occasional business trip to Frankfurt/Luxembourg, the review and definition of procedures and communication lines.
You will be reporting to the Head of Finance Operations and the Head of Vendor Invoice Management / Asset Processing.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure proper vendor invoice workflow process
- Vendor Bank data maintenance
- Single point of contact for business areas and external vendors
- Regular reconciliation of vendor open items
- Balancing of incoming payments from credit cards
- Internal/External audit tasks on request
Qualification & Skills
- Experience in accounting & Experience in SAP/R3 FI is a must
- Fluent in written and spoken English is must
- French or German knowledge is advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good analytical skills & organizational skills
- Flexible working hours: between 06:30 and 18:30. Possible ad-hoc extension may be required to meet deadlines or specific business needs
- Home office
- Overtime Work: moderate
- Working on Public Holidays: the service has to be covered during all public holidays (shifts are split between team members), except on 24-26 December and 01 January
What we offer
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: stable, multi-culture and employee friendly company, an excellent location in Karlin, attractive social benefits such as fully covered sick leave and maternity leave or the broad variety of career opportunities.
We have non formal culture with flat organizational structure split into product- and service-oriented teams. Home office, flexible working time and many social events across the year.
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group
186 00 Praha-Praha Karlin