As one of the largest international exchange organisation and innovative market infrastructure provider, Deutsche Börse Group offers its customers a wide range of products, services and technologies covering the entire value chain of financial markets. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital. With around 6,700 employees, the company has its headquarters in the financial centre of Frankfurt/Rhine-Main, as well as a strong global presence in Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London and at other locations for its customers all over the world. Deutsche Börse Group is a great place for talents keen to develop their career in the world of finance.
Nowadays, we have over 1000 colleges working in our Prague offices, located in the vibrant part of the city – Karlin. We take pride in our diverse, positive and multi-cultural environment, having local colleagues of 50 nationalities and daily cooperating across the locations.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream provides the post-trade infrastructure for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide. With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities.
Risk Analytics (f/m/d)
Field of Activity
Eurex Clearing is one of the leading central counterparties globally — assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology and client asset protection. We clear the broadest scope of products under a single framework in Europe — both listed products and OTC — and accept the world’s widest spectrum of eligible collateral. We stand between the buyer and the seller, which makes us central counterparty for all our client’s transactions. We mitigate counterparty risk and maximize operational efficiency.
As a Risk Analyst, your responsibilities include monitoring stress testing exposures from member portfolios, assessing credit-, concentration- and wrong way risk limit utilizations, monitoring liquidity needs and capital requirements of the CCP. Furthermore your create comprehensive risk management reports for internal and external bodies and support the senior management decision making process in view of the CCP’s overall risk situation. You will also be strongly involved in new product and service offerings.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Monitor and analyse credit and liquidity stress testing exposures
- Assess credit-, concentration- and wrong way risk- limit utilization
- Regularly create comprehensive risk management reports and disclosures, including event-driven analyses
- Maintain and further develop the employed risk management tools and related documentation
- Work in close collaboration with IT to accompany the development process, including writing business requirements and performing business acceptance testing
- Support extensions of service offerings of Deutsche Börse Group
Qualification & Required skills
- Higher education degree and profound industry experience in a financial or quantitative discipline
- Good understanding of financial markets with knowledge of at least one of the following asset classes: Listed equity and fixed income derivatives, bonds, SFTs, FX, or interest rate swaps
- Excellent analytical skills as well as high results orientation and good communication skills
- Efficient team player with a high degree of organisational self-reliance
- Expertise with software requirements analysis, specification, programming and testing
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; additional German language skills will be an asset
- Excellent command of MS office, experience with Databases/ SQL and a programming language
Reasons to join
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: stable, multi-culture and employee friendly company, an excellent location in Karlin, attractive social benefits such as fully covered sick leave and maternity leave or the broad variety of career opportunities. Among other perks, we provide fully paid public transportation card, high-coverage life and accident insurance, pension insurance, sport incentives on premises as well as multisport card and many others. https://deutscheboersegroup.jobs.cz/benefits/
Internationality and diversity play a major role at Deutsche Börse Group - both in day-to-day cooperation and in terms of the fields of activity and possible applications. We are looking for employees who are interested in exactly this and who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and contributing innovative ideas to the company.
What we offer
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: stable, multi-culture and employee friendly company, an excellent location in Karlin, attractive social benefits such as fully covered sick leave and maternity leave or the broad variety of career opportunities.
We have non formal culture with flat organizational structure split into product- and service-oriented teams. Home office, flexible working time and many social events across the year.
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group
186 00 Praha-Praha Karlin