Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to our success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all of our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
Back Office Administrator - maternity cover (f/m/d)
Back-office administrator - Corporate Office / maternity cover (f/m/d)
The Corporate Office of Deutsche Boerse Services s.r.o. (DBSS) covers the business responsibilities of the General Management of DBSS. It takes care for Finance & Accounting, the HR position plan, supplier relations, contract management and travel organization. It manages the companies’ policy & procedure framework and the interface to all relevant central functions and Business & IT areas within Deutsche Boerse Group.
- Deal with travelling expenses; administration work related
- Consulting and supporting management, HR, staff and external providers with planning and organisation;
- Act as contact person for problem solving with effective complaint and claims processing
- Possibility to take a part in Event Management
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills and ability to grasp large amounts of product information;
- Daily communication in English
- Detail oriented and used to work with time-frames and under pressure;
- Ability to accurately input data and maintain attention to detail;
- Strong service oriented mind-set;
- Culturally open-minded;
What we offer
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: an excellent location in Karlin, responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, a friendly, open-minded international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application.
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, above-standard medical care, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, foreign business trips, self-organization of the job, individual budget for personal growth, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Börse Group
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactDeutsche Börse Group