Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to our success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all of our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
Change Management - Intern (f/m/d)
Field of Activity
Change Management is responsible for managing business acceptance testing and ensure smooth implementation in production of project deliveries on Clearstream ICSD business applications.
In this position you will be assisting the team in their business acceptance test co-ordination as well as supporting the line manager in the various projects related and team specific organisational tasks. This position will give you a view on the Clearstream project development world. Additionally, you will acquire knowledge on the Clearstream’s products and services, in particular Investments Funds & Settlement.
- Project office (Statistics, project reporting, resource management)
- Handling of day-to-day tasks enabling the experts to focus on delivering the overall project objectives and resolution of issues
- Active communication and cooperation with team-members, units & project stakeholders cross-location
- Participation in planning and tracking activities
- Preparation of internal project related presentations
- Supporting regular project / team meetings (organization, minute taking & Actions to be taken tracking)
- Assisting the Line Manager
- University student with a focus on Finance, Business, Administration or similar
- Good level of MS-Office applications (in particular, Powerpoint and MS- Excel)
- Excellent analytical skills and care for detail
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken), Czech or Slovak language would be an asset
- Any experience with user acceptance testing, Agile methodologies, test tools like JIRA and ALM, SWIFT communication system is considered as an advantage
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group
186 00 Praha-Praha Karlin