Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to our success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all of our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
Service Manager (f/m/d)
DBAG, CIO/COO, Clearing and Risk IT, Infrastructure Service Design & Support
Clearing and Risk IT is responsible for the development of the clearing house related IT strategy and monitoring of its implementation. Efficient and state-of-the art IT implementation of Eurex Clearing design requirements for post-trade, collateral and risk management functions. Conduction of Business Acceptance Tests. Supervision and control of outsourced IT build & test activities and operations. Coordination and monitoring of IT security related affairs.
The teams and units are based in Frankfurt and Prague. All teams work jointly together in order to provide reliable, efficient and high-quality IT Services. This way they act as a concentrator of technical expertise ensuring excellent support.
Field of activity:
The Infrastructure Service Design & Support team canalises, consults and supports the Business Units and their project managers in the process of requesting a service and manages the implementation process across the CIO/COO division. The team is able to identify, mitigate and manage risks and dependencies. This leads to an increase in transparency and an enhancement of IT delivery in general. Service Design is translating business requirements into technical and operational solutions.
- As a Service Manager you manage one or more services throughout their entire lifecycle (without operation) based on the contractual agreements, e.g. including monitoring of SLAs and OLAs.
- Qualification and translation of new incoming service requests into technical requirements.
- The Service Manager acts as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the Product Management Teams in terms of service quality (e.g. availability) and service changes.
- Ensuring processes and health-checks are in place to support the reporting requirements.
- Driving day-to-day prioritisation of work baskets in regard to capabilities and availabilities
- Standardization through the concept of a Service Catalogue and SDS contracting (e.g. KPI, measurements, responsibilities, etc.)
- Assess and evaluate new service requests of customers and in addition: planning of necessary measurements to realise / launch the service in operation
- Appropriate escalation management according to defined parameters
- Monitor service quality/levels according to ECAG contract
- Gap analysis for improvements in service quality (IT processes, interfaces, roles and responsibilities, etc.)
- Act as representative of the Clearing and Risk IT organisation in Project Steering Committees
- Strong and close contact to respective business stakeholder and IT Operations
- Define service metrics, benchmarks and KPI’s that will steer the organisation to achieve continuous service improvements
- Act as an ambassador to establish and promote a service quality mind-set and awareness throughout the organisation
- Analytical skills, eager to learn
- Team player, service-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- University degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Deutsche Börse AG’s Trading & Clearing environments and applications, wide area connectivity and IT infrastructure is of benefit
- Experience in the financial industry and familiarity with its basic principles a plus
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Experience with SAP CRM, JIRA, MS Project and Visio
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, foreign business trips, self-organization of the job, international conferences, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group