Deutsche Boerse Group is highly appreciated and innovative institution, which belongs to Top employers in Germany and other countries. Apart from an ingeniously well worked-out system, the company is divided in to a smaller teams with friendly atmosphere and welcoming people.
Cloud Platforms Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG, CIO/COO, Performance Transformation, Cloud
Field of activity
The Cloud Center of Excellence (CloudCoE) is an integral part of Deutsche Börse’s Digital Transformation. It is responsible for setting up all necessary cloud infrastructure and organisational requirements to enable all Deutsche Börse Group IT teams to utilize state-of-the-art cloud technologies covering the whole range from IaaS, PaaS, to SaaS solutions in a secure and regulatory compliant way.
You will join a high-performance team dealing with cutting-edge technologies in an international environment. As “Cloud Platforms Engineer” you will be building and operating public cloud infrastructure for Deutsche Börse Group IT. As such your tasks will involve developing solutions and scripts for the three public cloud providers AWS, Azure and GCP, finding solutions to problems and helping other teams to onboard on the public cloud platforms. You will also be part of 24x7 support, which is currently envisioned to be provided from two different geographies plus a nightly on-call duty on rotation basis.
You will be a key part of making our IT ready for cloud and for delivering the Cloud Strategy as outlined by our CIO and our Executive Board.
“It’s not possible” is a sentence, which is not yours, as you will make things possible, accept new challenges, and take over responsibility & commitment for your deliveries.
- Work in a team of cloud engineers distributed over multiple locations
- Architect and evolve DBG public cloud platforms for GCP, Azure and AWS
- Monitor cloud platforms from an availability, security and performance aspect
- Take part in on-call rotation
- Support the different product teams within DBG with deep technical know-how in their cloud onboarding efforts
- Share your knowledge and expertise within DBG
- University degree in Information Technology or comparable
- Relevant professional experience, preferably two years or more
- Expertise in GCP and understanding of AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge in agile working practices (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Knowledge in Infrastructure-as-Code tools like Terraform, Packer, Ansible
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must
- High affinity towards modern technology and cloud
- Strong analytical skills and a structured work approach
- High organizational talent, communication capabilities and team orientation
- Independent work method, high commitment to delivery, and high self-responsibility & ownership
We are looking forward to your application.
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, above-standard medical care, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, foreign business trips, self-organization of the job, individual budget for personal growth, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group