Deutsche Boerse Group is highly appreciated and innovative institution, which belongs to Top employers in Germany and other countries. Apart from an ingeniously well worked-out system, the company is divided in to a smaller teams with friendly atmosphere and welcoming people.
Junior IT Security Engineer-PAM/Linux (f/m/d)
Field of activity :
The mission of the IT Security Operations section is to provide secure IT environments to enable DBAG to support its business processes in the most efficient manner. This involves protecting data and IT systems. In particular, the section aims to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, the availability of all essential components of the underlying IT architecture and the correct functioning of the associated IT processes.
Task & Responsibilities :
- Maintain operational effectiveness and perform operational duties of the Privilege Access Management Infrastructure (PAM) and Linux/Oracle environments, in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures
- Might be required to provide technical assistance to internal end external customers, not necessarily limited to the PAM and Linux/Oracle environments
- Identify area of improvements and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Complete all scheduled security administration tasks and report/follow-up exceptions
- Maintain logical access in line with established policies and instructions
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in line with international standards of Quality Management
- Perform weekend and overnight on-call support (if required).
- University degree BAC+2/3 or higher technical degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience (5+ years)
- Fluency in English
- French and/or German highly desirable
- Good understanding of the Linux security concepts, operating systems and scripting languages (e.g. bash, Perl etc.)
- Understanding of the PAM concepts is a plus point
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with ability to work under time pressure
- Dedicated, self-motivated achiever who is committed to success
What we offer
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, above-standard medical care, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, foreign business trips, self-organization of the job, individual budget for personal growth, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group