Deutsche Boerse Group is highly appreciated and innovative institution, which belongs to Top employers in Germany and other countries. Apart from an ingeniously well worked-out system, the company is divided in to a smaller teams with friendly atmosphere and welcoming people.
Technical Test Engineer (IFS)
Who are we? Which division would I be joining?
Deutsche Börse Group is the leading infrastructure and market exchange provider in Europe and one of the larges exchange organisations worldwide. Highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to our success. We are extending our IT team in the Investment Funds product (IFS).
We are Technical Test Engineer to join our Investment Funds IT team in Prague. Your tasks would be to prepare & execute technical tests (Performance Tests, Crash and recovery Tests; TACs in short) and support technical test automation. You would be joining a dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional team composed of functional analysts, developers, architects and quality assurance analysts delivering a portfolio of world-class products.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in the creation, development and execution of technical test cases on back-end and front-end side:
- performance measurement
- crash/recovery procedure’s validation
- Support IT investigations of the functional, technical or performance issues related to the TACs execution
- Log and follow-up technical issues and liaise with Dev. and Infrastructure Departments
- Consistent reporting to other members of the team
- Identify process improvements, tasks automation, testing tools development
- Investigate technical areas for potential TACs automation
- Linux (RedHat) operating system
- Basic skills as System Administrator
- Moderate skills as user (ksh scripting, bash etc.)
- Good knowledge of SQL
What can I get for my input?
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Apart from that check the following link to give you an idea about our wide range of benefits we provide - https://deutscheboersegroup.jobs.cz/benefits/
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, corporate preschool, occasional work from home, corporate events, 13th monthly salary, foreign business trips, self-organization of the job, children-friendly office, international conferences, individual budget for personal growth, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group