Deutsche Boerse Group is highly appreciated and innovative institution, which belongs to Top employers in Germany and other countries. Apart from an ingeniously well worked-out system, the company is divided in to a smaller teams with friendly atmosphere and welcoming people.
Clearing: Advanced Support Analyst (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Group is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a trans-action services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of Deutsche Börse and 16 other exchanges around the world. More than 1,000 IT employees implement the segments’ strategies through technological applications, thereby ensuring the competitiveness of the entire Group.
Clearing and Risk IT is responsible for the development of the clearing house related IT strategy and monitoring of its implementation. Efficient and state-of-the art IT implementation of Eurex Clearing design requirements for post-trade, collateral and risk management functions. Conduction of Business Acceptance Tests. Supervision and control of outsourced IT build & test activities and operations. Coordination and monitoring of IT security related affairs.
The teams and units are based in Chicago, Frankfurt and Prague. All teams work jointly together in order to provide reliable, efficient and high-quality Information Technology Services. This way they act as a concentrator of technical expertise ensuring excellent support.
Field of activity
The Infrastructure Service Design & Support team canalises, consult and supports the Business Units and their project managers in the process of requesting a service and manage the implementation process across the CIO/COO division. The team is able to identify, mitigate and manage risks and dependencies. This leads to an increase in transparency and an enhancement of IT delivery in general. Service Design is translating business requirements into technical and operational solutions.
- In-depth support for Eurex Clearing FIXML/FpML (Messaging) and AMQP (Transport) protocol
- Support of all Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) offered by Eurex Clearing
- Responsible for the analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of technical incidents while adhering to departmental procedures
- Contribution to project initiatives and process guidance such as Problem & Incident Management
- Direct communication with internal counterparties and external customers of Eurex Clearing AG
- Driving day-to-day prioritisation of work baskets in regard to capabilities and availabilities
- Testing of new software releases and reviewing of functional and technical documentation as well as guidelines
- Appropriate escalation management according to defined parameters
- Provide timely response, meeting all defined service level agreements and ensuring proper resolution to all reported issues
- Act as an ambassador to establish and promote a service quality mind-set and awareness throughout the organisation
- Analytical skills, eager to learn
- Team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in customer support role
- Proficiency with Deutsche Börse AG Trading & Clearing environments and applications, wide area connectivity and IT infrastructure at Deutsche Börse AG
- Experience in the financial industry and familiarity with its basic principles a plus
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent Outlook and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent knowledge of English in speech and writing as a work place language
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve
What we offer
Please see the benefits section
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours, foreign business trips, self-organization of the job, children-friendly office, international conferences, dedicated time for innovations, launch of a completely new project
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (intermediate)
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group