Deutsche Boerse Group is highly appreciated and innovative institution, which belongs to Top employers in Germany and other countries. Apart from an ingeniously well worked-out system, the company is divided in to a smaller teams with friendly atmosphere and welcoming people.
Corporate IT / Robotics Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge for end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all of our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
Field of Activity
As a member of the Application Operations team you will focus on operating, maintaining and enhancing Deutsche Börse's Robotics Process Automation infrastructure. We are looking for an engineering talent for our team in Prague to ensure stable operations, support new initiatives and face challenges in a dynamic environment.
- Analysis of existing systems and applications, review of tools and documentation
- Operate and maintain third party software like Blue Prism and Tosca Automation
- Participation on the complete Software Development / Configuration Lifecycle, supporting DevOps and DevOps toolchain
- Support information security relevant requirements
- Testing in development and simulation environments, roll-outs to production
- 2nd and 3rd Level Support for internal customers
- University degree in IT Studies or Natural Science or comparable education or working experience in IT
- Know how in operating systems (Windows and Linux)
- Knowledge in Windows and Linux Scripting
- Experience with versioning systems and code repositories (e.g. Git, GitHub)
- Knowledge in Robotics applications like Blue Prism of advantage but not mandatory
- Experience with Jenkins automation
- Experience with database management systems e.g. MS SQL, PostgreSQL
- High commitment and motivation, as well as coordination skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, foreign business trips, self-organization of the job, international conferences, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group