Deutsche Boerse Group is highly appreciated and innovative institution, which belongs to Top employers in Germany and other countries. Apart from an ingeniously well worked-out system, the company is divided in to a smaller teams with friendly atmosphere and welcoming people.
Technical Key Account Management - STUDENT needed (f/m/d)
In the Technical Key Account Management (TKAM) team at Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. we are looking for a student on the position Service Desk Analyst. The team provides the 1st level technical support for trading and clearing participants of Deutsche Boerse’s Markets. The job initially involves administrative support of the team. Technical and functional training is provided on the job so that the student is able to support the clients and do basic troubleshooting later on. We are searching for a focused student interested in FinTech industry and on-exchange trading.
What we offer:
- Very friendly work environment
- Multi-Culti International Team: from 14 different countries
- Training opportunities for Customer Service, IT systems and Financial Markets
- Performing challenging and diversified tasks
- Tablet / notebook
- Meal tickets
- Students must be enrolled in an academic program recognized by the state during their student assistance
- Proficiency in MS-Office
- Strong desire to learn about Financial Markets and IT
- Customer oriented communication skills is a plus
- Proficiency in English
- German is a plus
Your Tasks And Responsibilities:
- 1st level technical support of Deutsche Boerse’s trading and clearing clients
- Supporting the TKAM team in administrative tasks and phone calls.
- Maintain contact information/Tickets in SAP CRM
- Support projects
- Willing to work in shifts
Deutsche Börse AG opens up international capital markets for its customers. Its product and service portfolio covers the entire process chain from securities and derivatives trading through the settlement of transactions and provision of market information to the development and operation of electronic trading systems. With its process-oriented business model, Deutsche Börse increases the efficiency of capital markets. Committed employees are the key factor for innovation and further growth. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organizations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)
Notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, refreshments on workplace, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, self-organization of the job, the possibility of study leave, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Börse Group
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs. The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactDeutsche Börse Group