Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
The Corporate Office of Deutsche Boerse Services sro (DBS) covers the business responsibilities of the General Management of DBSS. It takes care for Finance & Accounting, the HR position plan, supplier relations, contract management and travel organization. It manages the companies’ policy & procedure framework and the interface to all relevant central functions and Business & IT areas within Deutsche Boerse Group.
As part of the Corporate Office you will join a high-performance team committed to deliver great results to the organization and product teams. You will take over own responsibilities with a ‘can-do’ attitude and help in both, efficient and effective operations of the day-to-day business and also to implement change ideas to continuously improve the company in close collaboration with the top-management. With your excellent communication skills you will have interfaces in the various parts of Deutsche Boerse Group and foster a customer-centric positive change attitude.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Office report: Coordination and quality insurance of the monthly Office Report which is the core leadership work-product which reports companies’ status to all staff, management, and shareholders
- Supplier management: Performance of supplier management & administrative coordination as service for the different product teams
- Finance & Budget management: Monitor and steer the monthly developments of figures together with the Finance & Accounting experts
- Contract management: Manage the contractual framework of DBSS and support implementation of contract updates and new contracts
- Policy & procedure framework: Manage the policy & procedure implementation process for DBS
- Change projects: Take over ownership to drive and implement various change initiative to contribute to the continuous improvement process of DBS
- University degree in Business, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, and/or a comparable training
- Open-minded, proactive, highly organized personality with attention to detail
- Critical thinking including ability to identify problems and propose effective solutions
- Excellent analytical skills, a structured work organization, and confident handling of figures
- Accuracy and ability to maintain up to date knowledge and take on responsibility
- Ability to work on more tasks simultaneously, commitment to take over responsibilities and meet deadlines in time, budget & quality
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is a must, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Experiences in Project Management Office (PMO), budget planning & financial management, contract management, and/ or project & change management is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills & team orientation
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and Power Point
- Practical work experience via internships or part-time/ student jobs, and/ or relevant work experiences, experiences abroad, and active social service engagements will be a benefit
What we offer
- Check our benefits at BENEFITS section
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
186 00 Praha 8-Karlin