Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
Technical Tester for High-throughput Clearing Architecture
Deutsche Börse Group is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a transaction services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets.
We are looking for software testers who will help us to develop Eurex Clearing’s C7, the new clearing architecture for derivatives, cash and securities.
We have a new position in the Clearing integration and technical test team in Prague:
The role includes
- Test and automate tests and tools on topics of operability, stability/performance, failover/recovery, backup and recovery
- Maintain and operate a challenging production-like multi-environment cluster of jboss application servers and postgres/veritas databases on RedHat linux
- Analyse requirements, participate in review, clarification and improvement
- Acquire technical and functional knowledge of clearing subsystems and exchange systems and share with the team
Most relevant technical skills and experience
- technology stack: linux, jboss, postgresql, Veritas, AMQP
- for test: bash, python
- Experience with technical aspects of design, implementation, testing, operation and/or support of large systems
- Investigation skills
- Test mindset
- Ability to work on own initiative, to identify problems and propose solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of financial markets, derivatives, trading, clearing
- Experience with legacy systems on OpenVMS, DCL
- Exposure to DevOps or cloud technology
- University degree in information technology or engineering
- Willingness to travel to Frankfurt to get or share knowledge
- Superior benefit package, very international team, open speech atmosphere, entertaining office (playstation, table football, office workout, frequent team and department events…) and the coolest team members
- Check our benefits at BENEFIT section
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
186 00 Praha 8-Karlin