Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
Junior Engineers for Network Operations (1st Level)
Deutsche Börse Group is far more than a pure marketplace organiser for the trading in shares. It is a transaction service provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement, and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets. Information Technology designs, builds, and operates the technological infrastructure of Deutsche Börse and 16 other exchanges around the world.
The Network Operations team is part of the organisational unit “Security & Networks” located in Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Chicago, and Prague. As a member of Network Operations in Prague, you will monitor and troubleshoot both, Deutsche Börse Group’s world-wide trading and clearing network and also the Group’s internal network. As an integral part of daily operations, you will work closely together with our multinational teams located in Chicago, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, and Prague. In addition, there will be a variety of occasions to bring in your ideas and be proactive while you participate in the start-up of the Network Operations team in Prague.
- Administration, monitoring and trouble-shooting Deutsche Börse Group’s networks using Deutsche Börse Group’s proprietary tools
- Escalation of service interruptions exceeding the specified levels
- Participate in the definition of the role of Network Operations within the organisational unit “Security & Networks”
- Graduation from Technical High School (A levels) preferably Networking field of study
- Excellent analytical skills in the analysis of technical problems
- Willingness to study in the Networking area up to an industrial standard certification and pass the relevant exams
- The following skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Proficient usage of the state-of-the-art office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes) and business applications (e.g. mySAP)
- The following interpersonal skills are essential
- Profound skills of the English language in both verbal and written form with particular focus on technological/network-related terminologies
- Excellent communication skills in contact with carriers, colleagues and customers in the trouble shooting process as well as the willingness to work in teams
- German language at an operational level is of additional advantage
- Work pro-actively, independently, goal-oriented and demonstrate initiative as well as the ability to work under pressure while delivering high-quality work products
- Willingness to take part in an On-call support rotation outside of working hours, as well as working on weekends to implement changes on critical production environments. Willingness to train in Germany for the initial period.
What we offer
- More detail information about benefits can be found at BENEFITS section
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
186 00 Praha 8-Karlin