Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
Network Security Engineer
Deutsche Börse Group is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a trans- action services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of Deutsche Börse and 16 other exchanges around the world. More than 1,000 IT employees implement the segments’ strategies through technological applications, thereby ensuring the competitiveness of the entire Group.
IT Infrastructure & Operations is responsible for the design, implementation and operation of Deutsche Börse Group’s information technology infrastructure. This includes the operation of the variety of applications and systems for all business units – Cash & Derivatives, Clearstream, Market Data + Services – and external customers. It also covers the server, storage, network, security and data centre infrastructure in Frankfurt and Luxembourg.
IT Infrastructure & Operations develops the IT operations strategy and operations architecture for all divisions of Deutsche Börse Group. It also provides monitoring, operating and support of all instances and components.
I&O teams are based in Chicago, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, and Prague. All teams work jointly together in order to provide reliable, efficient and high quality Information Technology Operational Services. This way they act as a concentrator of technical expertise ensuring excellent support.
Field of activity
In your new position, you will provide network connectivity with security devices to the business and in line with the key responsibilities.
- Implementation of firewall rule changes, firewall rule analysis as well as implementation of software updates and patches
- Implementation of loadbalancer and IDS/IPS changes as well as implementation of software updates and patches
- Ensure daily operational duties relating to network security management and Internet connectivity in compliance with relevant policies and best industry practices
- IP address management
- Documentation of network changes
- Willingness to take part in an On-call support rota outside of working hours, as well as working on weekends to implement changes on critical production environments
- Willingness to occasionally travel to remote offices
- Detailed technical knowledge of security network equipment in 1 or more of the following technologies
o Firewalls (for Cisco ASA, Firepower and Checkpoint FW1)
o IDS/IPS (Cisco and Checkpoint),
o WAF (F5 and DenyAll),
o Threat Emulation (Checkpoint),
- Detailed technical knowledge of 1 or more of the following
o IP routing protocols
o Loadbalancing (Brocade ADX),
o web-proxy (BlueCoat),
o email gateway (Cisco ESA),
o DNS/DHCP (Cisco CNR DNS/DHCP),
o NTP technologies (Meinberg)
o Firewall rule analysis with Tufin Secure Track, Secure Change
- Proven troubleshooting experience and security understanding in complex segregated networks
- Experience working on high availability production networks
- Strong technical mind set, coupled with excellent IT and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent Outlook and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and English in speech and writing as a work place language
What we offer
- More detail information about benefits can be found at BENEFITS section
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), german (advanced)
Deutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
186 00 Praha 8-Karlin