Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
Cloud Operations Engineer
Deutsche Börse Group is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a transaction services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of Deutsche Börse and 16 other exchanges around the world. More than 1,000 IT employees implement the segments’ strategies through technological applications, thereby ensuring the competitiveness of the entire Group.
IT Infrastructure is responsible for the design, implementation and operation of Deutsche Börse Group’s information technology infrastructure. It covers the cloud, storage, network, security and data centre infrastructure in Frankfurt and Luxembourg
Field of activity
To implement its cloud strategy, Cloud Deutsche Börse is looking for a proficient Cloud Engineer. This position performs activities to leveraging and tailoring services from major Cloud providers to fit DBG. In addition this position supports the different entities within DBG in their cloud adoption process.
- Built Deutsche Börse Cloud platform, leveraging and tailoring services from major Cloud providers to fit DBG
- Configuration and management of Cloud platforms from major Cloud providers
- Focus on Cloud operation aspects like monitoring and process automation
- Build and maintain base machine images with focus Windows and Linux
- Coach organisation in cloud: Promote cloud usage and knowledge, work with Product DevOps teams on adopting Cloud operations
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud platform and its services (participated in trainings)
- Experience with automation tools like AWS CloudFormation or Ansible and TerraForm
- Knowledge on monitoring and operations tools like AWS CloudWatch or Nagios, Xymon etc.
- Proficient scripting skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, willingness to learn permanently and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- High levels of integrity and discretion
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of English in speech and writing
What we offer
- More detail information about benefits can be found at BENEFITS section
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
186 00 Praha 8-Karlin