Business Analyst-Collateral Management
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to our success.
We are looking for dedicated analysts to join our IT development centre in Prague and help us advance the functionality and technology of our systems. You will help stakeholders to formulate requirements and review and comment business concepts. You will be responsible for creating detailed requirements and ensure these can be picked up and understood quickly by the software development team. You will assist and advise the test teams on testing activities and acceptance criteria.
You will acquire insight into financial market products and processes and our industry leading collateral system. The diverse set of business stakeholders, customer requirements and business processes of exchanges will challenge your analytical skills, while your technical design skills will be challenged by the high reliability, scalability and performance requirements on our systems. The role will provide ample opportunities for improvement.
This project will provide an opportunity to travel to Frankfurt – on trips to coordinate with business.
Skills & Qualification
- Excellent analytical skills, experience as an analyst in financial services institutions.
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Strong interest and good orientation in Information Technology
- University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- Strong interest in financial markets is required. Experience in financial derivatives or cash trading, particularly in clearing and collateral would be beneficial
- Knowledge of SWIFT and bank payment infrastructure a benefit
- Experience with Use Case specifications and familiarity with formulating Test Cases
- Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German an advantage
- Additional knowledge of UML behavioural and structural modelling a plus. Knowledge in modelling tools beneficial i.e. MS Visio, Bizagi
- MS Office and SQL know-how required
What we offer
More detail information about benefits can be found at BENEFITS section
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
186 00 Praha 8-Karlin