Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
Student Assistant – Project Management Office
Deutsche Börse AG opens up international capital markets for its customers. Its product and service portfolio covers the entire process chain from securities and derivatives trading through the settlement of transactions and provision of market information to the development and operation of electronic trading systems. With its process-oriented business model, Deutsche Börse increases the efficiency of capital markets. Committed employees are the key factor for innovation and further growth:
In your new position as Student Assistant – Project Management Office as a Student Assistant in the C7 Project, you will have the excellent opportunity to explore project management activities and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. You will be closely integrated into the processes and we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- Support in reporting for management purposes
- Carrying out financial tracking
- Cooperation on projects
- General administrative tasks
- Minimum of one semester of university studies
- A knowledge of financials and project management, previous professional experience in this area would be an advantage
- Open-minded, proactive, highly organized personality with attention to detail
- Competent handling of MS-Office applications (in particular Outlook, Excel, Project and Power Point)
- Precise and independent way of working on more tasks simultaneously, prioritize and meet the deadlines
- Critical thinking including ability to identify problems and propose effective solutions
- High level of verbal and written communication skills, tact & diplomacy
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, German is advantage
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, an international work environment and a varied internship-/ student program.
Then we look forward to receiving your online application.
We are also happy to answer any individual questions you might have.
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Temporary work, from 2018-05-02 to 2018-12-31
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group