Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
DevOps Index Services Engineer
Deutsche Börse Group is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a transaction services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets.
Field of activity
The Deutsche Börse Group product “Data” provides technology enabled services helping business to digitize and navigate financial markets with increased agility and insight. By extracting and deploying the right information at the right time, data is transformed into value. Data will be the new “Gold”.
You will be part of a build and run team being responsible for Index services. You should foster an innovative environment embracing agile applications and development operations for Index Services in the Clearstream and cloud environment. As well as ensure that maximum service level is provided to customers on a 24-hour basis.
You should be a curious and self-learner; you will automate all processes within this field of responsibility using state-of-the-art instrumentation - thereby ensuring a stable production. You are encouraged to propose new methods for operations and deployments – and management – demonstrating new technological advancements and what they could offer to our product. In our Data product team, we strive to keep up a start-up mentality with technology-driven people that are part of the decision process being responsible– reshaping and improving the future of our product.
- You should be curious about new possibilities and act to explore them
- You will support the IT based environments and will solve incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers
- You will analyse problems, resolve issues and will perform monitoring, tuning and optimisation of performance of in-house applications as well as third party software
- You will plan, implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within the IT environments
- You will work on the deployment of new projects and document implemented solutions
- Taking on challenges and embrace transformation towards cloud solutions
- You must be fluent in both written and spoken English. Additional languages will be an asset (French)
- You should have experience and expertise in one or several of the fields mentioned below:
- Application operations & DevOps, system operations
- Hadoop Ecosystem (f.e. Cloudera), Cloud (f.e AWS)
- Windows, Linux server environments or Database knowledge like Microsoft SQL, Oracle DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Strong grasp of automation tools & scripting languages. (Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, UC4), Ability to code and script (PowerShell, Python)
- Responsive, organised, curious, proactive, ability to work in a team with a service-oriented attitude
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group