Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
QA Test Engineer
Deutsche Börse Group is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a trans- action services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of Deutsche Börse and 16 other exchanges around the world. More than 1,000 IT employees implement the segments’ strategies through technological applications, thereby ensuring the competitiveness of the entire Group.
We are looking for a QA Test Engineer for a large scale, high performing trading solution. This is a permanent - fulltime position based in Prague.
What you'll do:
- Actively participate on implementation of automated tests
- Adopt different automation frameworks (Tosca, Cucumber)
- Be part of with agile delivery model to drive In-Sprint automation, Continuous Testing approaches, BDD for acceptance etc...
What you'll bring:
- Hands-on experience in building automation frameworks
- Practical experience in industry test best practices and tools
- Expertise with Cucumber framework and associated toolsets a plus
The following interpersonal skills are essential:
- Fluent in English
- Enjoy working in a team
- Willingness to extend functional and technical knowledge
What we can offer:
More information can be found in BENEFITS section
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
186 00 Praha 8-Karlin