Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
Test Automation Architect – Energy team
Deutsche Börse Group is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a trans- action services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of Deutsche Börse and 16 other exchanges around the world. More than 1,000 IT employees implement the segments’ strategies through technological applications, thereby ensuring the competitiveness of the entire Group.
We are looking for a Test Automation Architect for a large scale, high performing trading solution. This is a permanent - fulltime position based in Prague.
What you'll do:
- Engineer automation architecture for a large trading solution
- Develop and continuously improve automation strategy leveraging agreed tool set to optimize the test effort and increase the efficiency
- Be adept with agile delivery model to drive In-Sprint automation, Continuous Testing approaches, BDD for acceptance etc...
- Consult with product owners and Scrum team members an automation strategy and deliverables
- Flexible to adopt to different automation frameworks and drive a well integrated automation platform
- Lead and actively participate on implementation of the test plan/strategy from establishing automation goals to go-live/steady state.
What you'll bring:
- Hands-on current experience in building automation frameworks, meeting different requirements
- Ability to implement full SDLC automation integrating tools
- Practical experience in cutting edge industry test practices and tools
- Deep expertise with Selenium and Cucumber frameworks and associated toolsets
The following interpersonal skills are essential:
- 5+ years software development or QA
- 2+ years test automation experience
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work without supervision
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a dynamic environment with customer driven projects
- Enjoy working in a team
- Enjoy extending functional knowledge
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group