Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
Deutsche Börse Group is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a transaction services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology, it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of Deutsche Börse and 16 other exchanges around the world. More than 1,000 IT employees implement the segments’ strategies through technological applications, thereby ensuring the competitiveness of the entire Group.
For our IT development centre, Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o in Prague, we are looking for a dedicated software functional analyst who will help us in advancing our global leading IT systems in the energy and commodities markets area. You will work in an agile environment using state of the art tools and participate in the whole project lifecycle from specification, technical design and implementation to going live and maintenance.
Qualifications and experience:
- We are committed to an agile software development approach and are looking for a team player with a pro-active attitude and excellent analytical skills
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Ability to work with technical artefacts (XML, XSD, logs)
- Open-minded and Self-learning type of person
- Experience of defining acceptance criteria and test cases and conducting testing (automated testing experience is an advantage) would be a plus
- Experience in a financial industry would be a plus
- Willingness to travel depending on project needs
- Be part of a scrum team developing the leading Trading System used in Energy Markets
- Create detailed functional and systems specifications and documentations
- Produce, document, perform and validate automated as well as manual test cases
- Assist and advise customer’s testing activities
- Analyse and resolve issues reported by customers
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group