Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
Scrum Master – Energy Development
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Our financial services cover the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…). Information Technology is fundamental to our success, highly integrated and automated systems running reliably and with outstanding performance. Innovation in IT will be key to our growth and success in the future.
We are looking for Scrummaster to join within the Energy Development Unit. We have a highly interactive and dynamic IT project team located in Prague. Being a part of a big multi-national financial group, there are many opportunities for personal development and career growth through trainings, mentoring and talent programs.
What do we expect?
- Working experience 2+ years with Agile development methods.
- Must have prior Scrum Master experience.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence.
- Good communication skills in English, verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- Experience with product/project/line management.
- Professional certifications regarding Agile or Project Management.
- Understanding of Professional Services domain, including resource management, project management, project accounting, timesheet and expense management as well relevant business terms and concepts .
- Working experience with financial software from a development or user perspective.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- Experience working in globally distributed teams.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Serve as Scrum Master for up to 3 teams. Reinforce Agile values and practices. Use coaching and encouragement to continuously improve agility in mission critical environment.
- Be responsible for running Scrum ceremonies.
- Assist the team and product manager with backlog items prioritization.
- Track iteration status and help to remove impediments.
- Provide support to Product, Development, and QA managers.
- Propose new ideas and processes to improve productivity and effectiveness of the teams.
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group