Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
AD Trading – Software Developer
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the larges exchange organisations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to our success.
We are looking for a dedicated software developer to join our IT development centre in Prague and help us advance the technology and functionality of our core trading system T7. You will participate in the whole project lifecycle from specification, technical design and implementation to going live and maintenance of applications. The IT development team in Prague cooperates closely with Business and IT teams in Frankfurt am Main / Germany.
The high availability and reliability requirements of T7 will challenge your technical skills and provide ample opportunities for improvement. You will acquire insight into financial market products and processes – especially trade management, trade negotiation and trade entry services.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software for our core trading application T7.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Develop solutions and build the libraries and frameworks of microservices and APIs
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose and implement solutions
- C++ programming, development and scripting under Linux
- Experience with C++11; C++14 is highly welcomed
- Knowledge of Boost is beneficial
- Python programming
- Experience in working in large projects and distributed teams
- BA or BSC, preference for MSc in Science or Math or Computer Science
- A background or interest in financial derivatives & cash trading is of advantage
- Very good written and spoken English skills, German is beneficial
- Background in system design and scalable (cloud) systems
- Deployment experience with at least one of the following cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, Azure
- Experience with the concepts of SOA, EOA, and 12 factor micro service design
- Programming competency (Go and React JS, Open Source software)
- DevOps and deployment experience, e.g. with GitHub, Terraform, Circle Ci, Travis.io
Additionally, you need to be a team player with good collaboration skills, highly motivated and flexible.
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group