Software Developer - Trading System Cloud Simulation
Deutsche Börse Group is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a transaction services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is at the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology, it provides companies and investors access to global capital markets. We design, build and operate the technological infrastructure of Deutsche Börse and 16 other exchanges around the world. More than 1,000 IT employees implement the segments’ strategies through technological applications, thereby ensuring the competitiveness of the entire Group.
Field of activity
The Unit "Trading System Analytics" within Trading IT develops the T7 Cloud Simulation, analyses the technical performance of the trading systems of Deutsche Boerse. The unit supports the development of the trading system T7 via performance analysis and refines the latency monitoring of the same. Furthermore, the unit operates a reference installation that acts as a customer of the T7 trading system.
As a developer of our cloud simulation offering you will gain insight into almost every aspect of the T7 trading system. You will work in a small international team using pragmatic agile development methods alongside highly motivated colleagues.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software for the T7 cloud simulation offering
- Full stack (back-end and front-end) web development
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Develop solutions and build the libraries and frameworks of APIs that support customer delivery excellence
- BA or BSC in Science or Math or Computer Science, preference for MSc in Computer science, Math or Engineering
- Programming competency (ideally Python, Java, C++, C# etc) and willingness to learn Python
- Experience in web development, REST API
- Ideally devops and deployment experience with GitHub, Terraform, Puppet on Jenkins
- Very good analytical and technical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Very good written and spoken English skills, German language skills are an advantage
Additionally, you need to be a team player with a sense of humour, good communication and collaboration skills, highly motivated, flexible and able to produce light and shine on demand.
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group