Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
IT System Engineer Linux
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Our financial services cover the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…). Information Technology is fundamental to our success, highly integrated and automated systems running reliably and with outstanding performance. Innovation in IT will be key to our growth and success in the future.
Field of activity
As Linux IT System Engineer, you will be responsible for the setup, operation and maintenance of RHEL systems within Managed Services. Managed Services provides IT Services to external customers of Deutsche Börse and Clearstream. This is an opportunity to join a very dynamic and multi-cultural international team and to contribute actively to the success of this newly created product.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Setup, operation and maintenance of RHEL systems, physical and virtual.
- Problem investigation and resolution. Performance monitoring and optimisation.
- Participation to the move towards Cloud, active contribution to the definition and implementation of modern systems management solutions (automation, orchestration).
- Participation to projects (new customer on boarding, change request).
- Maintenance (releases, patches) of systems (outside of business hours and during weekends).
- Participation to on-call support rota 24/7.
Qualifications / Skills:
- University degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience.
- Experience in the setup, operation and maintenance of RHEL systems.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following products: Veritas Infoscale Availability and Netbackup, VMware ESX, NSX, vSAN or vRA.
- Knowledge of modern IT technologies such as Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) and Cloud oriented products (GIT, Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker).
- Experience of ITIL/ITSM.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to details.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- Customer oriented attitude.
- Team player, ability to work in a multi-cultural international team
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Knowledge of German and/or French is a plus.
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group