Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
The Incident Management within Corporate Systems coordinates incidents triggered by the customer or internal monitoring with the goal to restore any non-planned service interruption immediately. Furthermore, it contributes to effective post-Incident reviews, e.g. by creating Incident reports as well as providing input to the Change and Problem management processes.
Corporate Systems is responsible for the provision of services to the entire Group Deutsche Börse. It offers SAP related services, Data Warehouse and Reporting services, Reference Data services and the provision of many other tools and services that are commonly used throughout the group.
- Provide best in class technical support to our customers through the timely resolution of incidents
- Support in the set-up, ongoing improvement and enforcement of ITIL processes within Corporate Systems
- Ensure incident record documentation is complete, legible, and accurate
- Communicate ad-hoc workarounds and solutions for reported incidents
- Request information from other support groups and the customer
- Perform escalation activities
- Communicate directly with the customer
- Demonstrable technical analysis skills
- Solution-oriented with pragmatic working methods
- Comfortable with both Windows and Linux
- Familiar with client/server architecture
- Proficient in English
- German language skills preferred
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Experience in networking and wide area connectivity desirable
- Familiar with SSL and browser based cryptography
- ITIL Foundation certification preferred
- University degree or similar qualification (e.g. completed IT Apprenticeship)
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Deutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
186 00 Praha 8-Karlin