Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
Java Software Developer
Deutsche Börse Group is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a trans- action services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets.
We are looking for java developers to join the eListing team responsible for development of multiple (web-)applications. Our portfolio of applications enables and supports electronic listing of securities on various trading platforms, helps to interact with customers and fulfills various regulatory duties.
- Analysis of business requirements
- Design and development of the application(s)
- Software development using Java and various frameworks
- Maintenance and support
- University degree in Information Technology, natural sciences or engineering
- Practical experience in architecture, design and development of standard & enterprise Java applications
- Experience with java web frameworks (Wicket, Spring MVC…)
- Experience with java ORM frameworks (Hibernate/JPA/QueryDSL…)
- Experience with java webservices (SOAP/REST)
- Experience with databases (Oracle), knowledge of SQL
- Object oriented analysis and design techniques
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate with customers
- Fluent in English (Czech would be beneficial)
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Deutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Boerse Services s.r.o.
186 00 Praha 8-Karlin