Deutsche Börse Services, s.r.o. is curently hiring:
Software Developer Java/C++
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, risk management, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to our success.
Field of Activity
You will be a member of the Unit Corporate Tools within the Section SAP & Corporate Tools. In this role you are responsible for functional/technical support and further development of Compliance related applications. This includes the analysis of business requirements, the modelling of needed workflows as well as the design and development/enhancement of the overall application.
Within your projects you will ensure that all requirements are specified in a way allowing delivery in time, scope and budget.
• Analysis of existing systems and applications, review of tools and documentation
• Support of information security relevant requirements
• 2nd and 3rd Level Support for internal customers
• Software development in JAVA/J2EE and/or C/C++
• Testing in Production, Simulation and Test environments
• University Degree in IT Studies or Natural Science or comparable education
• Working experience in IT
• Advanced knowledge in Scripting (Unix Shell Scripts, Perl, Python etc.) preferred
• experiences in C, C++, JAVA
• Knowledge in process modelling using e.g. JBPM
• Good experiences with databases e.g.. Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySql, using SQL
• High commitment and motivation, as well as coordination skills
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
Information about the vacancy
Sokolovská 662/136b, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Börse Group
ContactDeutsche Börse Group